2018 Piano Performance Academy – Applications Now Open!Valencia International Performance Academy & Festival, July 2–6, 2018
About the Program
VIPA-Piano 2018 is moving again with an outstanding program directed by prestigious pianist and pedagogue Juan Lago. We will enjoy the presence of outstanding pianists and pedagogues like Pavel Nersessian, Alexander Kobrin, Pascal Nemirovski, Jose Ramon Mendez, Jura Margulis, Yuanxizi Li and Michael Bulychev-Okser. VIPA 2018 Piano Program will be held between July 2 and 6 at the facilities of the “José Iturbi” Conservatory in Valencia, located at Avenida de Baleares, 36, in the breathtaking city of Valencia.
VIPA Piano Program will accept applications for active and auditor participants. ACTIVE VIPA 2018 students will receive 5 individual lessons of 45’. In addition to working closely with faculty, students enrolled in the performance program will have complete access to all other VIPA events, workshops, masterclasses, presentations, and concerts, including those from the VIPA Composition Program. A series of concerts will be given by the students of the piano program, performing the repertoire they have coached with faculty.
The faculty will select the active students who participate in the concerts. All students receive a certificate of participation in VIPA.
2018 Piano Performance Faculty
Tchaikovsky Conservatory; Moscow, Russia; Boston University, Boston, MA, USA
Conservatorio Manuel Carra
Apply to the 2018 VIPA Piano Performance Academy
TUITION FOR THE ACADEMY
Active Piano Performance Participant: 480€
APPLICATION PROCEDURES AND DEADLINE
The deadline for applications is May
TUITION FOR THE COURSE:
- ACTIVE PIANO PERFORMANCE PARTICIPANT: 480€
- APPLICATION AND DEPOSIT PAID BEFORE MARCH 1, 2018: -30€ (only for active students)
- STUDENTS OF “J.ITURBI” CONSERVATORY: 280€ for ACTIVE students – FREE for AUDITORS
- PARTICIPANT ACTIVE STUDENTS FROM PREVIOUS EDITIONS (not valid for Iturbi Conservatory’s students): -50€
To apply as an ACTIVE student, the applicant will fill in the Piano Performance Application Form and will make a payment of 200€ as a deposit towards the full tuition amount. The rest of the tuition will be
Application deposit can be payable in two ways (a
- Bank transfer to the following account: COLECTIVO PARA EL INTERCAMBIO CULTURAL INTERNACIONAL ES27 0081 5639 9200 0104 8110 (please include student’s complete name)
- Through Paypal here
All application data and materials are to be sent electronically through the Piano Performance Application Form, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. VIPA supports an environment-friendly and expense-free philosophy and hopes to avoid the unnecessary use of paper products, as well as the cost of postal fees. Applications should include the following:
- COMPLETELY FILLED APPLICATION FORM
- CURRICULUM VITAE or RESUME (include: educational background, schools, teachers, degrees, awards, prizes, previous festivals attended, and any relevant performances and/or professional experience). Submit with a link in the application form or via email at email@example.com
Applications are processed on a rolling basis, that is, in the order in which they are received. There are limited positions available, so we encourage students to apply as soon as possible.
Questions may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org